Thank You Menopausal Mother for this award. I am honored and blessed.
List 11 factoids about yourself
Answer 11 questions given to you
Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award
Choose 11 bloggers for the award
Go to the blogger's page and inform them of the award
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
Only tag bloggers who have 200 or less followers
Let's keep the facts simple shall we:
1. I am a cancer survivor!
2. My son and my brother's grandsons are the same age.
3. I adore purses.
4. I love the smell of fresh cut wood.
5. I used to run home from school to watch Spiderman cartoons.
6. Purple is my favorite color.
7. I am a tree hugger!
8. Even with #7, I am a Republican.
9. I can't stand coconut!
10. My family thinks I'm not grown up yet because I don't drink coffee.
11. I love a gumball on the bottom of my snow cone.
To make my award giver happy, I must answer some .. um .. questions.
Here we go:
1. Do you salt your watermelon? Definitely!
2. Your favorite beverage is? Red Barq's
3. Have you ever tasted cat or dog food? Yes. Dog biscuit on a dare a LONG time ago!
4. If you were a pro athlete, what sport would you play? Soccer
5. What animal best represents you? An octopus because I am the multitask queen.
6. What is the weirdest job you ever had/or hated? In grad school, I worked in a research lab where I got to take rats swimming.
7. Have you ever gotten stuck in something and had to yell for help to get out? Not that I can recall.
8. Have you ever "sharted" (SORRY!! MY HUSBAND MADE THIS ONE UP!!!)? ???
9. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Way older than everyone else in the world I'm sure!
10. If you were on Death Row, what would your last meal request be? A stuffed Delacroix potato with a side of loaded potato salad! Starch it up right?!
11. What is one of your most embarrassing moments? Ever got your skirt tale stuck in your slip while leaving a mall restroom? I have!!!
Questions to my nominaees:
1. Who is your favorite superhero of all time?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. Which book have/did you read to your kiddos so many times you know it by heart?
4. If you won an all expenses trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. Favorite outdoor activity?
6. What is your most valued possession?
7. Favorite family tradition?
8. Do you still have your wedding dress?
9. Favorite Bible story.
10. What is your earliest memory?
11. What was your first car?
My awesome nominees are:
The Greek Housewife
Blue Eyes Beauty
Adventures at Home with Mum
Battling the Homefront
Making Boys Men
Take it Like A Mommy
The Tao of Poop
We Like To Learn as We Go
Eating the Nibbly Bibs
A Happy Song