Monday, September 24, 2012

Pay It Forward...

Pay It Forward...

I just started following Dawn, over at Dawn's Disaster, and saw a really awesome post about Pay It Forward. I was lucky enough, and just slipped in, as one of the first to comment on her post. What a cool idea. I am very excited! SO, here it goes y'all:

This is a project originated with Mandi at Debonair Bandit.
Basically, the first three people that comment on this post get something special from me!

The Rules:

*The first three people to comment on this post will receive a little gift - something personal that I have created from me to you.
*In order to receive this present, you have to play along.  Spread the love on your own blog by promising to send a little special something to the first three people who comment on your post.
*You have 72 hours to re-post, or I will have to move on to the next person.
*Sorry, only for those living in the US {I LOVE all my "other country" friends, but shipping costs, WOW!}.
*Please only comment if you're willing to pay it forward yourself.
*Please leave your email address so I can contact you directly.
*Also, share your blog URL so that myself and others can visit your blog!

Now, comment on my post and lets get the ball rolling!

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea! Going to re-post this right now!

    Claudia
    www.LashesAndBeard.com
    lashesandbeard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this idea! Oh, I'd love play along and pay it forward!
    xoxo
    Kim
    kimberlysminkey{at}yahoo{dot}com

    thanks for sharing at tip toe thru tuesday!

    ReplyDelete