Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mom's Library Link-Up #12

Mom's Library Link-Up
(#12 for Me)

If you are linking up, PLEASE, be kind and follow my blog!
You can also follow us on Facebook here.

Click here if you missed last week's Link-Up!
Check out my fellow Librarians to see their features this week:
 You can also follow the Mom's Library Pinterest Board to see ALL our featured links.

If you were featured here this week, grab a featured button to proudly display on your post/blog.

My features this week:
Check out this wonderful project over at 

Love these Thank You notes from 

Can't wait to Pop Up A Snowman just like

Please visit at least 2 other posts and leave some comments. We all enjoy some encouraging words once in a while. So, makes someone's day and spread some cheer!

parents as teachers

 
 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting, happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely feature of our popcorn snowmen! Your site is a perfect place for grandmas to get ideas. I'm so glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring our thank you cards Julie! I also want to try the popcorn snowmen! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the party Julie! happy 2013! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Julie, thank you for stopping by and liking my page. I am glad to have you as a new buddy! I linked up with my Faux Mercury Candle Holder Tutorial. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great features & for hosting, & God bless!

    ReplyDelete