HAPPY BIRTHDAY NONNIE
Materials- Several cans of different sizes, one can lid, acrylic paints, brushes, glitter, yarn, washers. nail, hammer
1. Poke a hole in the top of each can, and the lid, using a nail and hammer.
2. Paint the cans. We added glitter to a few while they were still wet.
3. Let them dry.
4. Run yarn through the holes and attach a washer to the end inside the can (clacker)! LOL
5. Grab all the strings and knot them together at the length you want them to hang.
6. Use a large washer as a hanger or simply use the loops from the knot.
|Ready to get this started|
|We made 2 because we had so many cans!|